National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2019
By Sandeep Nagyaan · 06 May 2019
Exam pattern of NEET 2019:- Aspirants willing to pursue medical, dental and AYUSH courses must check the NEET 2019 exam pattern before appearing for the entrance exam. The pattern of NEET 2019 will be introduced to the mode and the nature of the paper with National level. It is very necessary to know the preparation level before to sit the NEET 2019 entrance exam. With the help of NEET 2019 exam pattern aspirants will be found the good insight and skilled approach into the exam duration, sections, number of questions and the marking scheme. The exam of NEET 2019 will be held by offline based it means aspirants will be receive an OMR sheet and then they will response through mark on sheet. The duration of NEET 2019 will be 3 hours, and consisting of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Other details you can receive our Website.
About NEET 2019 :-
NEET 2019 will be held on 5 May 2019 and only single shift. The changes earlier introduced by the authorities like the mode of exam being online and conduction of exam in multiple shifts have been retracted and NEET will continue to remain the single window eligibility-cum-entrance exam till 2019. The National Testing Agency (NTA) are the regulatory body of NEET 2019 after the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). But the NTA has already cleared that the NEET 2019 will not effected by these changes.
The detailed information NEET exam pattern 2019 has been given below:-
1. Date of Examination: 5 May, 2019
2. Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper)
3. Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
4. Medium of Examination: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu.
5. Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
6. Subject Sections: Physics – 45 Questions, Chemistry – 45 Questions, Biology (Botany and Zoology) – 90 Questions
7. Total Number of Questions: 180 Questions
8. Total Marks of Examination: 720 Marks
9. Pattern of Marking: For each correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks; if an answer is wrong, then 1 mark will be deducted.
Pattern of NEET Questions Papers 2019: -
Total 180 Multiple Choice Questions will be ask in examination and the question paper 2019 will be available in 11 different languages including English, Hindi, Urdu, and eight regional languages. The availability of the regional language will depend upon the location of the examination centre. Some basic details of location and centre given below:
NEET 2019 Regional Languages:-
1. English and Hindi: All Examination Centre Cities
2. English and Urdu: All Examination Centre Cities
3. English and Bengali: Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal
4. English and Assamese: Examination Centre Cities in Assam.
5. English and Gujrati: Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
6. English and Marathi: Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra.
7. English and Oriya: Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
8. English and Telugu: Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
9. English and Kannada: Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
10. English and Tamil: Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
Important Highlights of NEET Exam Pattern 2019:-
The exam will be held on Sunday 5 May 2019 with only single shift.
All the asking questions will be multiple choice based which implies there will be four options to each question.
Candidates will receive the paper according to selected language such as Hindi, English and other regional languages. We have already discussed about the centre and the languages.
Examination will be based on negative marking and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.