G K. And Current Affairs Quiz
GK and Current Affairs Question & Answer 2 March 2019
By Sandeep Nagyaan · 02 Mar 2019
Q1. What is the correct option for QRSAM?
1. A Super Computer
2. ISRO new Mission
3. A Missile
4. An AIDS Vaccine
Q2. Why is India more vulnerable in terms of Heat Waves because?
1. Average length of heat waves long compared with global average
2. across sectors India lost almost 75,000 million hours of labour in
3. The agriculture sector was more vulnerable because workers more
exposed to Heat
Q3. The marine stratus clouds could disappear if atmospheric CO2
levels climb........ enough, raising global temperatures?
3. Very Low
4. Very High
Q4. The United Nations General Assembly created UN Women in?
Q5. The word “MCLR” are related to the following option?
Q6. Which of the following are not related with Citizenship (Amendment)
Q7. What is the Critics Views of Citizenship (Amendment) Bill of 2016?
1. It violates the basic tenets of the Constitution
2. Illegal immigrants are distinguished on the basis of religion
3. It goes against the fundamental right to equality under Article 14
Q8. The Prime Minister recently inaugurated the world’s largest and
heaviest Bhagavad Gita at the Delhi In?
1. Akshardham Temple
2. Gauri Shankar Temple
3. ISKCON Temple
4. Lotus Temple
Q9. Atal Innovation Mission will provide grant-in-aid that includes a one-
time establishment cost of?
1. Rs. 15 Lakh
2. Rs. 10 Lakh
3. Rs. 20 Lakh
4. Rs. 25 Lakh
Q10. Which of the following are not related with Scheme for Higher
Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS)?
1. Ministry of Human Resource Development
2. National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
3. National Career Service (NCS)