G K. And Current Affairs Quiz
GK and Current Affairs Question & Answer 6 February 2019
By Sandeep Nagyaan · 06 Feb 2019
Q1. Which of the following institute will not the part of Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) council?
Q2. Which of following are related with Target Olympic Podium Scheme
1. supporting potential medal prospect
2. provide selected sportspersons customized training
3. Only 1
Q3. The National Service Scheme (NSS) was launched in?
Q4. Who has recommended introduction of national service in the
academic institutions should on a voluntary basis?
1. Shiv Narayan Commission
2. Dr. Radhakrishnan Commission
3. Murlidhar Commission
4. Only 3
Q5. The Pre-Departure Orientation Training (PDOT) programme has
been launched for?
1. Migrants Workers
2. Migrants Refugees
3. Illegal Migrants Departure
4. Protect of all types of Migrants
Q6. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in collaboration with........ is
conducting the PDOT programme under the Pravasi Kaushal Vikas
1. Ministry of finance
2. Ministry of Skill Development
3. Ministry of Rural Development
4. Ministry of Industries and Commerce
Q7. The Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY) is aimed at?
1. Provide House
2. Provide Social security
3. Skilled the Migrants
4. Skilling Indians seeking employment
Q8. The Ministry of Home Affairs in collaboration with MEA and NDMA is
organising Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) in?
Q9. Which Nation is not the member of Indian Ocean Rim Association
Q10. What is the main objective of National Testing Agency (NTA)?
1. Conduct Entrance exam for Higher Posts Requirements
2. Conduct entrance exam for Medical Institutions
3. Conduct entrance exam for Higher Education Institutions