The Educationsatguru.com is welcome you in online study platform. Here we are looking the best strategy for the SI / Constable Exam Preparation. We will discussing according to the syllabus and will know how to crack the each portion of the syllabus.
Firstly we will talk about the which portion are important for each segment of the syllabus and after understand this we will discussing some tips to crack each portion and achieve good marks. Let’s start:
Section-1: Quantitative Aptitude Section: The Quantitative Aptitude Section are the most merit deciding area for the candidates. Therefore if you have the strong understanding power of the mathematics formulas then you could be safe zone.
Almost 70 % questions comes from the Arithmetic portion. So therefore this portion is very scoring in the segment of Quantitative Aptitude section. Candidates should the hard works on the all basics concepts of the mathematics. And remains 30 % will be cover Data Interpretation portion. Some tips to crack the Quantitative Aptitude Section:
If you are capable then you can crack this section easily here we are talking about some tips to crack the Quantitative Aptitude Section:
1. Work on your mathematics concepts: If you are begging the SSC CGL exam preparation don’t look of run after the short tricks. Try to understand and learn the depth knowledge of basic concepts. If you have developed the good command on your all topic then try to solve the calculation tricky.
2. Setup your time management: Every exam demand the lot of time for the preparation before to sit in the exam. Therefore the time management are most important. Try to spend more time on your weak areas and remain time you can adjust your other topics or subjects. And one thing more us that try to solve per question in one minute only.
3. Learn shortcut methods: Increase your speed for the calculation, students try to save the time by learn the shortcuts tricks. It is important for saving time. So you can try to learn some shortcuts method which would be helpful for your exam.
4. Don’t try to use risky tricks: If you have not good and proper tricks to solve the questions. So don’t try to use risky tricks in exam Papers because they will reduce the marks.
Section-2: General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section of the paper try to test the problem solving skills. The asking questions try the brain activity and short tricks use skills.
In this section almost 64% parts covers from the verbal reasoning and the asking questions specially comes from the topics; Series, Ranks, Direction, Arrangement, Coding, Decoding, Analogy and Classification/Odd Pair, Syllogism and Statement Conclusion.
Some tips to crack General Intelligence and Reasoning: There are some tips to crack this section which are followings.
1. Improve logical skills: This segment try to test the logical skills or ability of the candidates. Therefore the candidates should to develop the logical skills.
2. Focus one topic during one time: Try to give sufficient and one time to one topic because in reasoning the single chapter consists different types of questions. If you try to solve all types of topics or questions you can caught in the trap of misunderstanding.
3. Good Command over concepts: Candidates should focus on good command on verbal and Non Verbal reasoning. The all directions should clear such as East, West, North and South. Series topic are very important but it very difficult to solve.
4. Remember Alphabetical Order: The candidates should remember alphabetical order clearly. you should also remember their numerical position as per 1 to 26.
Section-4: General Awareness (GA) and General Knowledge (GK): The experts tell us about this section is that the section of general awareness and general knowledge are one of the high scoring section of the SI/ Constable exam. The main target of this section to test ability of the candidates in subject of general awareness and Current affairs of India and world.
The asking questions in this section come from the many different parts of the subjects. These are followings:
General Science: Almost 40% asking questions comes under the General Science from the various parts such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and daily basis science.
Static GK: Almost 40 to 45% part will be cover by the general awareness questions which comes from the polity, economy, history, constitution, art and culture and Geography etc.
Current Affairs: Basically 10% total questions comes from the current affairs portion. And these questions can be comes from the different parts like; recent development in Sports, Awards, Politics, Finance and Banking sector, International happening, etc.
Some tips to crack General Awareness and General Knowledge: Here we are talking about the tips to crack General Awareness and General Knowledge:
1. Read to increase the knowledge: Try to increase the knowledge from the various recourses because these various sources will help to link different knowledge areas. These resources can be different types such as; Magazines, Newspaper, GK blogs and others railways related GK news.
2. Make Notes: This method of the preparation will be help to revise the topics which are important for the GK portion. Static GK like; Polity, economy, geography and history and culture can be convert into small form which will be beneficial during the revise.
3. Revise the Notes: It is the most important section to revise the notes because it almost based on current affairs and General Awareness categories. Once revise won’t be beneficial try to revise notes 3 to 4 times.
4. Be focus on important topics: Many of questions basically comes from the static GK portion compare to current affairs. Therefore attention on the static GK and give sufficient time on current affairs.
Some basic thing which you will remember during the preparation:
1. Regular practice: To develop the accuracy and the find the speed you should keep practice the previous years question papers on daily routine. Because many questions repeat again in the exam paper.
2. Make a proper study plan: Make a strategy and the time management for the questions from all section properly.
3. Read the questions papers carefully: When you will enter in exam hall then you should read the questions papers very carefully because many questions basically can be wrong by his/ her.
4. Be focused on weak points: If you feel some problems in any subject or topic then try to improve your weak areas. Try to give much time to weak point compare others topics or subjects.
5. Time management: Manage your own time for the preparation and for it you can make your personal time table. Because if you will save your time in little bit form then you can use the best part of the in your preparation.
6. Avoid any guess works during exam: Don’t try to choose the incorrect answer when you are not sure your correct option. Because it is the negative marking exam and per wrong answer will reduce your marks .05 or .03 by each wrong answer.